On Smarp, you can easily manage your user list in one place. To access User Management, please simply click "Users" on the top navigation bar.
Under the Users tab, you will see a list of all your Smarp users, as shown in the example below:
In this example, you can see that there are 77 users on Smarp. Next to each user is his/her
- connected social media accounts
- role (which could be either Admin, Users).
- points that the user has gathered over the lifetime of using Smarp
- last active date (the latest date on which the user accessed the platform)
- additional actions which include
- "Edit User", where you can adjust the user's information such as first name, last name, email address, role and target audience/user group;
- "Email User", where you can send an email message to a user right on the platform;
- "Delete User", which you can remove a user and free up a seat on Smarp.
You can further customize the layout of your User List in the following ways:
1) Rank the User List based on users' names (alphabetical order), amount of points gathered, and last active date. For instance, by ranking the list based on last active date, you could find out the most/least active users and proceed to communicate with each accordingly.
2) Filter the User List to show i) [By role] only the Admins or only the Users, ii) [By action] who have shared/not shared content or who have connected/not connected any social media accounts, iii) [By last activity] who have been active during the past 7/30/60/90 days and iv) [By Team] who belong to a specific team or no team at all.
After filtering, you want to further look into all user details, you can export your user list in a .csv file by clicking the "Export list" button. The .csv contains additional information such as "Join date" (the date on which a user signed up for Smarp)