Before you kick start the program and invite everyone to join, have a quick look at our launch checklist to make sure everything is done and ready!
Prior to the launch of your employee advocacy program, internal marketing and communication of the program is vital. Make sure you have had an internal discussion and decision on the following points:
- How do we communicate about the program before the launch date?
- What is our plan for the launch day? Are we organizing an event for participants and/or informing employees with the help of our internal communication tools?
- Who creates the launch materials and how do we distribute them?
- How will our employees join the platform - via admin invitations or by self-registration?
- Who do we want to participate right from the start?
- Are we organizing a campaign to boost the launch? If so, will Smarp gamification features be part of that?
- What is our content strategy – who will take care of adding new content on the platform and how often?
Smarp platform settings
Once there is a clear vision on how the launch will take place, and who will be included, make sure your settings are customized to your needs. Have a look at the:
- General Settings
- Decide how your company name will appear
- If you open self-registration for new users, set your email domains here
- Decide if you wish to allow users to invite their colleagues through the platform
- Select the social networks and adjust points if needed
- Content settings
- Decide how fast content will be archived (Default post expiration period)
- Customize your short URL share link
- Decide whether (and if yes, from where) to import content automatically to Smarp
- Gamification Settings
- Decide if you want to change the points system especially if you wish to reward network engagement (clicks).
- If you’ve decided to use the Smarp’s gamification features to use points on rewards, enable the Perks tab here by choosing either Rewards and/or Polls. Once enabled, you can now create the actual Rewards or Polls on the new Perks -tab.
- Notifications Settings
- Set up your Default Invitation message
- Set up the default Digest Email frequency and time
- Resources tab
- Use the Resources page to add internal guidelines and information to your new users.
Last step before you’re ready to go: Add fresh content for your users, and keep the content flowing!