The SmarpScore is the world’s first Professional Influencer Index! It gives professionals a way of measuring their professional influence across their social networks. SmarpScore makes it easy for users to see how their professional influence progresses over time and helps them create more value for themselves, their networks and their employers. (Read more)
On Smarp, the SmarpScore is a number between 1-100 that represents your influence. When you share content from Smarp and people engage with it, you are influencing your social media community/connections. The more influential you are, the higher your SmarpScore is.
There are a lot of factors taken into consideration by our algorithm calculating your SmarpScore.
- It takes into account the data from up to the past 6 months
- The more clicks, engagement (likes and comments) and re-shares you get, the higher your SmarpScore is.
- SmarpScore rewards quality over quantity. For instance, 10 tweets which generate 100 retweets will give you a higher boost than 100 tweets which generates the 100 retweets.
- The further back in time a click, engagement and re-share happened, the less contribution it will have on your current score. In other words, 1 click you got today is worth more than the 1 click you got from 6 months ago. This is to make sure that SmarpScore reflects your performance in a timely manner.
- Your SmarpScore also depends on the performance of other users on Smarp. In other words, you are also competing with professionals from various companies and industries globally!