No, your points are separated into two categories: reward points and lifetime points. While reward points get subtracted when you claim a reward your lifetime points stay the same. The Leaderboard is based on your lifetime points.
Table of contents
- Who to contact in a case of technical questions?
- What is my Smarp company domain?
- Forgot your password?
- I shared content to my social media but the analytics do not match?
- Social media and clicks - what does it mean?
- What information does Smarp collect from connected social media accounts?
- Social media post visibility
- I have proposed a post but it is not showing on the posts page and I did not get any points. Why?
- Can I unsubscribe from Smarp emails?
- Do I lose my rank on the leaderboard when I claim a reward?