Smarp is a hands-on tool to activate and measure the success of your employee advocacy program. Through the platform, employees can share company curated content to their social networks, building and improving their own professional brand. At the same time, the employer is able to tap into new audiences and increase the reach of communications. No matter what industry you are in, your employees can make the biggest impact. This guide is for Smarp admin users. With it, you will assure you are on top of things. We are happy to have you.
Table of contents
- Welcome to Smarp
- Invitations & Launching
- How do I create, edit and manage content on Smarp?
- The mobile app - admin features
- Definitions of basic terms
- Identify Early Adopters & Foster a Culture of Collaboration
- Adjust settings to Match Your Culture and Objectives
- How do I approve or reject a Proposed post?